Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Vendor Rating for Yarn Supplier for Denim



For 7s count

Evaluated at the end of 6 months

Weightage



Quality=50%,Price=30%,Delivery= 20%


I. Quality

CSP
>1900=4, 1800-1899=3, 1700-1799=2, 1600-1699=1, <1599=0>Count CV
0-2.5=2, >2.5=0,

Imperfections( /1000m)

a. Thin places
0-2=5, 3-10=2, >10=0

b. Thick Places
<10=5, 40="2,">40=0

c. Neps
0-2=5, 3-6=2, >6=0

Classimate Results

a. Analysis for total faults

<10=4, 30="2," 50="1,">50=0

b. Analysis for Objectionable Faults(A4, B4, C3, C4, D3, D4)

0-2=4, 3-4=2, >4 =0

Weightage in Quality

CSP=20%, Count CV=20%, Imperfections( Thin=10%, Thick=10%, Neps=10%), Classimate ( Total Faults=10%, Objectionable Faults=20%)

II. Delivery Schedule

100% Compliance=5, 90-99%=4, 80-89%=3, 70-79%=2, 60-69%==1, <60%=0

III. Prices

They are determined on a 5-point basis.

Total

>3.8--> Excellent, 3.0-3.8-->Good, 2.0-3.0-->Average, <2-->Poor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews