Monday, 6 July 2009
Major and Minor Defects in Garment Production-2
1. Finished Components not correct to size or shape or not symmetical
2. Finished garment not to size.
3. Measurements not within tolerance.
4. Parts, components, closures or features omitted ( i.e. Belt loop, snap or button)
5. Components or features wrongly positioned or misaligned
6. Interlining incorrectly positioned twisted, too full, too tight, cockling
7. Garment parts, cockling, pleated, twisted, showing bubbles and fullness.
8. Garment parts shaded or shading in fabric.
1. Loose Thread not removed